We are here and ready
COVID-19 Health and Safety Updates:
At The Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole ("Hotel") we are entirely focused on the experience of our guests and our priority, always, is your health and safety. Now, more than ever, considering the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are focused on the health and safety of all our guests and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay with us.
We are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities – including the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control as well as state and county officials– to maximize the effectiveness of our response.
We have taken precautionary measures to ensure your well being, along with that of your fellow travelers and our employees.
- We have established enhanced sanitization, disinfection and cleaning procedures, and usage of electrostatic sprayers. We will continue to use products that not only clean surfaces but disinfect these surfaces.
- We have implemented a precheck-in procedure and a remote checkout option, via email, to help limit interaction at the front desk.
- In partnership with our cleaning and chemical supplier we are using EPA approved chemicals and disinfectants to stop the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Frequent touch areas are those areas in the hotel used or touched most often by our staff and guests. We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to increase the level of frequency that these areas are cleaned and disinfected, utilizing electrostatic sprayers.
- We have implemented employee health screening to include daily employee temperature monitoring.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields at our guest contact desks.
- We have established safe distancing markers guest contact desks to help our guests practice safe social distancing.
- We are asking guests to limit the use of our elevators to only 1 at a time, or those people in the same household.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- Our employees are wearing face masks and practicing social distancing to help stop the spread of the virus.
- The hotel guestrooms have individual HVAC systems providing fresh not recycled air to each room.
- We have discontinued stayover service while checked-in, to avoid entering the room, and we’ve implemented procedures to replace linens and empty trash as necessary.
- Signage has been placed in public areas to remind guests to practice social distancing, wash their hands often and thoroughly and we encourage guests to wear face masks.
- We have re-emphasized our standard practices around food handling.
- Our restaurant is providing dine-in, carryout service and room service orders.
The Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole ("Hotel") uses commercially reasonable efforts to comply with industry standards for cleaning regarding COVID-19. Guests understand the hazards of COVID-19 and accept responsibility for following CDC and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19, including handwashing, face covering and social distancing. Guests agree to notify Hotel immediately if they (or anyone in their travel party) show any symptoms of COVID-19, or have knowingly been exposed to anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days prior to check-in date. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, guests willingly choose to stay in the Hotel. Guest hereby release and agree not to sue Hotel or its owners, officers, directors, agents, employees, or assigns for any liability, including injury, disablement or disability, death, loss of income, or expenses related directly or indirectly to COVID-19 which occur(s) as a result of their stay in the Hotel. This release applies to all persons permitted to visit or stay in the guest’s room, or meet with guest in the hotel, including minor children.
The hotel is committed to reducing the risk of virus infection from all levels. We will provide on-going training to our staff to include the most stringent disinfection procedures to help eliminate any possibility of virus survival in food prep and storage areas, general object surface disinfection procedures, proper handwashing techniques, proper use of face masks and social distancing.
In addition to these measures, we encourage you to learn more about what you can do to travel safely. We encourage you to visit the World Health Organization https://www.who.int/ or the Centers for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/ to learn more about what you can do to stay safe.